Mens Proviz REFLECT360 Nuclear Races Jacket
Stay safe when out training in low/poor light conditions with this amazingly reflective, waterproof jacket. Particularly useful on those dark winter evenings.
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Integrated fold-away hood
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
The REFLECT360 jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine ).